Focus - Level 1
Study free with us!
Earn 80 credits toward NCEA 1
If you’re keen to learn some awesome skills to get you on track, our Focus Level 1 course is for you.
You’ll learn some really valuable things for your future - computing skills, how to manage your own personal finances, how to give great customer service and heaps more.
Our Focus course includes
- Team building
- Basic computing
- Customer service
- Foundation level hospitality, retail and administration skills
- Foundation level hairdressing knowledge and skills
2017 Intake Dates
- 21 August
- 25 September
- 30 October
You can get help with paying for travel to and from your course. This can all be sorted through Student Support.
This course is offered at our Christchurch campus.
25 weeks including 1 week of holiday.
If you are ready to study now, get in touch and we can get you started.
Get more info
To enrol you will need to be:
- A NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- 16 to 19 years of age before the start of the course.*
- Come and meet us and have a chat at the campus
- Prepared to study full-time for up to one year.
You will also need to complete an application form. These courses fill up quickly and spaces are available on a first-come first-served basis.
*15 year olds who hold Ministry-approved early exemption from their school may also be eligible. This exemption must be in place before the course starts.