Enquire Now
Enquire Now

Additional Information

Academy New Zealand is part of New Education Group which is a Category 1 provider.

Entry Criteria

  • Students must be at least 18 years old.
  • Students must have a full secondary school qualification and present evidence of this at enrolment.
  • Students must meet the English language requirement of a minimum of IELTS 6.0 and must be less than 2 years old.

Information to support your application


Full details of visa and permit requirements, advice on rights to employment in New Zealand while studying and reporting requirements are available through the New Zealand Immigration Service and can be viewed on their website.

Eligibility for Health Services

Most international students are not entitled to publicly funded health services while in New Zealand. If you receive medical treatment during your visit, you may be liable for the full costs of that treatment. Full details on entitlements to publicly funded health services are available through the Ministry of Health and can be viewed on their website.

Medical and Travel Insurance 

International students must have appropriate and current medical insurance and travel insurance while studying in New Zealand. Details of your Insurance Policy, including the Schedule of Benefits, is required before your enrolment can be accepted and a Letter of Offer of Placement will not be issued without the Academy holding evidence of your insurance policy. 

Accident Insurance 

The Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC) provides accident insurance for all New Zealand citizens, residents and temporary visitors to New Zealand but you still may be liable for all other medical and related costs. Further information can be viewed on the ACC website.

Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students

Academy New Zealand has agreed to observe and be bound by the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students published by the Ministry of Education. Copies of the Code are available on request from this institution or from the Ministry of Education website.